Océ Arizona 2240 XT
Designed specifically for higher capacity mid-volume print producers using flexible and rigid media, the new Océ Arizona® 2240 XT true flatbed printer offers stunning print quality, versatility and speed.
- True flatbed design, with a large 250 cm x 308 cm print area and optional Roll Media support for printing on flexible media
- Excellent productivity with output up to 63.4 m²/hr
- Continuous printing thanks to dual origins and two independent vacuum systems
- Built for even greater capacity: ideal for print producers with a throughput of at least 10,000 m²/year, or peak jobs above 800 m²/week
- 4-channel Océ VariaDot™ imaging technology for incredible print quality and best-in-industry ink economy
- New low-energy UV curing system for printing on thin and heat sensitive media
- Simple and precise media positioning thanks to pneumatic registration pins
- Automated Printhead Maintenance System as standard, for consistent performance print after print
- Active Pixel Placement Compensation delivers accurate results across the whole table
- Optional upgrade path to Océ Arizona 2260 XT or Océ Arizona 2280 XT - perfect for near photo quality and fine-art printing and increased application versatility
Przyjrzyj się dokładniej produktowi Océ Arizona 2240 XT
Superior print quality
The Océ Arizona 2200 series of true flatbed printers bring new levels of productivity, versatility and quality to mid-volume sign and display producers. Extending the best-selling Arizona series, the Arizona 2240 XT provides stunning print quality from the award-winning Océ VariaDot imaging system using CMYK inks. Benefit from an impressive blend of high quality results and low ink consumption, averaging just 8ml/m².
Twice the productivity
The fast 4-channel piezoelectric inkjet system with two 636-nozzle variable droplet printheads per colour channel means the Océ Arizona 2240 XT finishes print jobs in just half the time. UV-curable inks are packed in quick-change, 3-litre bags for easy refills, while a complete range of print modes are available, from ultra-fast express mode to fine art and near-photo quality.
Quality across all media
Building on the Arizona range's industry-proven true flatbed architecture, the Arizona 2240 XT provides exceptional print quality on rigid media. For added versatility, choose the integrated Roll Media Option to achieve uncompromising print quality with flexible media. You're assured of accurate, uniform print geometry across the entire print area thanks to Active Pixel Placement Compensation.
With the ability to print on a wide variety of media and objects in full colour, print service providers can capture revenue from a wide range of applications. These include standard sign and display (POP/POS, retail signage), decorative or functional printing on objects, or short-run packaging applications. With its extended extra large table size, almost any imaginable assignment is easy to achieve using media or objects of any size - up to 50.8 mm thick and as large as 250 cm x 308 cm. The third-generation UV curing system ensures impressive results with even the thinnest, most heat-sensitive media.
Dane techniczne produktu
Więcej informacji o produkcie Océ Arizona 2240 XT, jego cechach i możliwościach.
- Océ Arizona 2240 XT